So here’s a post I’ve been meaning to make for exactly one year. Last year I attended Otakon, the annual anime convention held in Baltimore. It was my first time in the north-west of the USA, and it was the first time I’d really went to a proper anime convention, let alone one in the USA. I wrote up some thoughts on the whole experience. Here are those slightly belated thoughts. It’s probably too late to help people with hotel advice, but I hope that attendees can pick some other helpful tips at the very least.
Browse by Category
- Soul Eater Not!Watching - 3 of 12 episodes […]
- Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?Watching - 2 of ? episodes […]
- Aikatsu!Watching - 78 of ? episodes […]
- Mushishi Zoku ShouWatching - 2 of 12 episodes […]
- Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?Watching - 1 of ? episodes […]
- Soul Eater Not!Watching - 2 of 12 episodes […]
- NisekoiWatching - 13 of 20 episodes […]
- Soul Eater Not!
Browse by Date